For the position of a junior administrator, we are looking for a passionate person who, assisted by an older administrator, will be responsible for:
- Support for networks, servers, client applications and company resources.
- Application environment management, support for the programming team.
- Customer service support.
What we expect from you:
- Positive energy, commitment and the will to develop.
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix systems.
- Knowledge of LAN, WLAN and WAN networks.
- Basic knowledge about maintaining web servers, database and mail.
- Experience in the construction, modernization and diagnosis of computer equipment.
- Ability to work with console (CLI)
- Analytical skills in solving problems.
- Knowledge of English at the communicative level in writing and speaking.
What can we offer?
- Dynamic development, training and improving qualifications,
- A unique atmosphere,
- Work in foreign projects for large companies,
- Multisport benefirts package,
- 30 min. lunch break, includede in the work time,
- Free onsite refreshments ( variety of coffee, tea, fruit)
- Salary is commensurate with knowledge and experience.
- PHP 7